To God be the Glory!
Steve Earle Products
A thought for the moment...
Just wondering - did anyone ask God if we could usurp His rainbow symbol?
Effective February 2019, for all retail sales, please contact Jenny...
email@example.com or phone 774-442-0809
I will continue to handle technical, application, or wholesale-related questions at
3/4" scope rings in both black and "silver" (see at "scope accessories" page)
Lyman sunshades, Lyman scope caps for STS, JTS and TS
Stainless steel and brass gripcaps, as well as a smaller size version (see at "assorted things" page)
Some notes on business practices...
- In the nicest way, please note that we are not mind-readers. If you use terminology that is unfamiliar, ambiguous, or confusing, we will be confused also. And please do read through the information on this website about products and services. That will answer many questions and avoid many potential problems.
- (November 2020) regarding any desired "specials" - a return to handling special work is not anticipated. The ongoing workload is too large. Sorry!
- I do not perform gunsmithing-type work or have open-to-the-public hours.
- On-line ordering is not provided here. Contact Jenny for retail sales. firstname.lastname@example.org or 774-442-0809.
- I do not necessarily get to answer emails every day. I am blessed to be able to do work that I love, and deal with wonderful people all over the country, but being extremely busy and not being perfect, it can sometimes get challenging!
- Regarding international mailing (updated July 2020). The mailing rules vary from one country to another. Some items which may be acceptable to one destination, will not be accepted for mailing to another place. Please note that we will NOT mismark, misrepresent or undervalue what we are shipping, with the intent of circumventing mailing restrictions. Canada, France, Sweden, N.Z. and Australia appear to be acceptable destinations for sights and components. Currently the USPS will NOT accept any "parts or components of arms" for mailing to Austria, Germany, Italy, or any part of the U.K.
NEW - Miscellaneous product/workload updates...
...as of July 26, 2021...
Checkering cutters are all back in stock.
European rails are back in stock.
A few checkering handles are in stock. More are in process. About 2 weeks.
Clamping thumbnuts for the 3/4" Unertl rings are back in stock. This means that some ring sets can be assembled. Until some other part runs low...
1/4" std front blocks, Browning BPCR rails, and W-670 mounts are out of stock. In process - 2-4 weeks.
Redfield 3200 rings are out of stock. 3-5 weeks.
Fraser receivers - LH are in stock. RH are being worked on. Note - this is the receivers proper, not the entire actions.
Ballard roller-tip mainsprings are at heat treating. None in stock at present.
Remington 37 single-shot adapters are out of stock. Guessing 3-5 weeks.
Check out our extensive selection of scope blocks. Over 1500 blocks in stock!
|Offset scope mounts, rails for your European target rifle, miscellaneous doodads and parts, etc.|
Scope caps, sunshades, and now scope rings!
|Redfield 3200 scope rings, Olympic sight mounts, replacement screws, etc.|
|Replicas of the British Fraser rifle
July 2020 - now accepting orders for LEFT-HAND Fraser actions.
|Replicas of the British Rook-size Fraser rifle
September 2020 - This action is NOT YET AVAILABLE but is being worked on.
|Replicas of the Frank Wesson #1 Long-Range rifle actions.|
|Replicas of the Frank Wesson "Midrange & Sporting" actions.|
|Things not easily categorized...|
|A few new shop pictures...|