To God be the Glory!
Steve Earle Products
A thought for the moment...
Success is not a matter of mastering subtle sophisticated theory,
but rather of embracing common sense with uncommon levels of discipline.
Note Nov 22, 2023 -
Significant increases in outside processing costs
require us to adjust the prices of scope block screws.
Effective Dec 1st 2023, scope block screw prices will increase by $0.75 per screw.
Thus, any single scope block (which includes 2 screws) will increase by $1.50.
We do not have online through-the-website ordering.
For retail inquiries, please email Kristen at...
I will continue to handle technical, application, or wholesale-related questions at
3/4" scope rings in both black and "silver" (see at "scope accessories" page) - "Clickless" version available!
Assorted Unertl scope caps - picture below (see at "scope accessories" page)
Winchester/Wollensak 8X scope mount adapter sets (see at "other scope and sight mounts" page)
Some notes on business practices...
- FAIR WARNING - if you won't read thru this information, then we won't be responsible for your aggravation.
- Contact me at email@example.com for inquiries about larger quantities of special items.
- I do not perform gunsmithing-type work or have open-to-the-public hours.
- I do not necessarily get to answer emails every day. I am blessed to be able to do work that I love, and deal with wonderful people all over the country, but being extremely busy and not being perfect, it can sometimes get challenging!
- We do not ship outside the USA - sorry.
And since somebody needs to say it....
- We are a small business, operating in an unpleasantly impatient world. We provide quality products at realistic prices, but this can take time.
- Things are occasionally out of stock. There can be unforeseen "runs" on products, then we have to get them scheduled back into the queue.
- Our products are made here in this country, in one location. A machine problem, a power outage, an illness, may have a ripple effect on product availability.
- We are not on-line ordering, buy-it-now, or next day delivery. And we are not always camped in front of the computer.
- Family and even friends come before business. Hopefully you believe that also.
NEW - Miscellaneous product/workload updates...
...as of November 20, 2023...
'03 blocks in the +.100 height, color-cased, are back in stock.
Remington 37 original-type rear sight mounts are back in stock.
Unertl 1-1/4" caps are now available. Not yet pictured on the website, same price as 1-1/2" ones.
3/16" flat-bottom blocks are out of stock. 2-4 weeks away.
With ongoing requests for "odd" scope block screws (ie not 6-48), we are now making 6-32, 6-40, 8-32, 8-40, and 10-32 for blocks up to 3/8" height.
Fraser actions are being assembled to fill pending orders. The next batch of receivers is back from the outsourced EDM work.
Wesson #1 long range trigger guards are complete. We should have all the parts to assemble the actions now.
The Rook model Fraser action is still being worked on. The upper tangs are completed, and miscellaneous screws are in process.
Newer pictures are on the Rook Fraser page.
3200 rings are held up for one little screw, now being made.
Checkering tips - many common sizes are very low stock. Unfortunately they are very long lead-time items - could be Jan/Feb 2024.
Check out our extensive selection of scope blocks. Over 1500 blocks in stock!
|Offset scope mounts, rails for your European target rifle, miscellaneous doodads and parts, etc.|
Scope caps, sunshades, and now scope rings!
|Redfield 3200 scope rings, Olympic sight mounts, replacement screws, etc.|
|Replicas of the British Fraser rifle actions.
July 2020 - now accepting orders for LEFT-HAND Fraser actions.
|Replicas of the British Rook-size Fraser rifle actions.
February 2023 - Getting closer to availability. See progress pictures!
|Replicas of the Frank Wesson #1 Long-Range rifle actions.|
|Replicas of the Frank Wesson "Midrange & Sporting" actions.|
|Things not easily categorized...|
|A few new shop pictures...|