To God be the Glory!
Steve Earle Products, Inc.
24 Palmer Rd.
Plympton, MA 02367
new email December 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
old email (still functional for now) email@example.com
Rook Fraser update as of late November 2017
Despite best intentions and actively working on it (as ongoing workload permits),
2017 availability just did not happen! Keep looking here for progress though.
Rook Fraser breechblocks (beginnings) and links 01/08/18.
3-line checkering tips and Lyman scope caps, STS and (New!) JTS and TS
Stainless steel and brass gripcaps, as well as a smaller size version (see at "assorted things" page)
Some notes on business practices...
- Our shop here is a manufacturing facility. We do not perform gunsmithing-type work or have open-to-the-public hours.
- On-line ordering is not provided for on this website. Please email your requests. Also we are not set up for credit cards, but we can take PayPal firstname.lastname@example.org, and checks/MO's are accepted.
- Small packages (set of scope blocks, scope caps, etc.) are generally $5.00 for shipping (USA). Larger orders, or foreign shipments, are handled on a per-case basis.
- We do not necessarily get to ship products, or even answer emails, every day. If your merchandise has not arrived after 7-10 days, please contact me and I will investigate. I am blessed to be able to do work that I love, and deal with wonderful people all over the country, but being extremely busy and not being perfect, it can sometimes get challenging!
- For email correspondence - when replying, please include the previous communications. Otherwise we may not be able to correlate the "who" with the "what".
- Emails with an invalid subject line (blank, "Hi", or similar) will be deleted without reading them.
- Regarding international mailing (updated April 2018). The mailing rules vary from one country to another. Some items which may be acceptable to one destination, will not be accepted for mailing to another place. Please note that we will NOT mismark, misrepresent or undervalue what we are shipping. Canada, France, Sweden, N.Z. and Australia appear to be acceptable destinations for sights and components. Currently the USPS will NOT accept any "parts or components of arms" for mailing to Austria, Germany or the U.K.
A thought for the moment...
Oftentimes, a militant political movement, though few in number, will make a lot of noise as they go by.
As this company passes, those who hide in the bushes (including our lawmakers),
counting the firecrackers and bugle calls, will decide to join what appears to be a majority.
(Paraphrased from Walt Kelly, circa 1960)
Check out our extensive selection of scope blocks. Over 1500 blocks in stock!
See note regarding custom blocks please!
|Offset scope mounts, rails for your European target rifle, miscellaneous doodads and parts, etc.|
|Redfield 3200 scope rings, Olympic sight mounts, replacement screws, etc.|
|Replicas of the British Fraser rifle
New finished rifle pictures Feb. 2016!
|Replicas of the Frank Wesson #1 Long-Range rifle actions.|
|Replicas of the Frank Wesson "Midrange & Sporting" actions.|
|Things not easily categorized...|
|Take a quick look at the shop.|