To God be the Glory!
Steve Earle Products, Inc.
24 Palmer Rd.
Plympton, MA 02367
Notice Wed. Feb. 21, 2018
Shop phone is still out ("local area outage") since Saturday. Unknown return-to-service yet.
new email December 2017 email@example.com
old email (still functional for now) firstname.lastname@example.org
Rook Fraser update as of late November 2017
Despite best intentions and actively working on it (as ongoing workload permits),
2017 availability just did not happen! Keep looking here for progress though.
Rook Fraser breechblocks (beginnings) and links 01/08/18.
3-line checkering tips and Lyman scope caps, STS and (New!) JTS and TS (see at "assorted things")
Some notes on business practices...
- Our shop here is a manufacturing facility. We do not perform gunsmithing-type work or have open-to-the-public hours.
- On-line ordering is not provided for on this website. Phone or email. Also we are not set up for credit cards, but we do have PayPal.
- Phone messages - please state your name and number first. Due to the volume of calls, the answering machine has a one-minute recording limit.
- We generally ignore calls without an actual name showing on the caller ID.
- We are not always here to answer the phone, or able to jump for it while we are here working!
- We usually return calls in the late afternoon or evenings (EST) or on weekends.
- We do not necessarily get to ship products, or even answer emails or phone calls, every day. If your merchandise has not arrived after 7-10 days, please contact me and I will investigate. I am blessed to be able to do work that I love, and deal with wonderful people all over the country, but not being perfect, it can sometimes get challenging!
- For email correspondence - when replying, please include the previous communications. Otherwise we may not be able to correlate the "who" with the "what".
- Emails with an invalid subject line (blank, "Hi", or similar) will be deleted without reading them.
- Regarding international mailing (November 2016). The mailing rules vary from one country to another. Some items which may be acceptable to one destination, will not be accepted for mailing to another place. Please note that we will NOT mismark, misrepresent or undervalue what we are shipping. Canada, Sweden and Australia appear to be acceptable destinations for sights and components. Currently the USPS will NOT accept any "parts or components of arms" for mailing to Austria, Germany or the U.K.
A thought for the moment...
Two common mistakes - asking someone what God's will is for our life,
and telling someone what God's will is for their life.
Check out our extensive selection of scope blocks. Over 1500 blocks in stock!
See note regarding custom blocks please!
|Offset scope mounts, rails for your European target rifle, miscellaneous doodads and parts, etc.|
|Redfield 3200 scope rings, Olympic sight mounts, replacement screws, etc.|
|Replicas of the British Fraser rifle
New finished rifle pictures Feb. 2016!
|Replicas of the Frank Wesson #1 Long-Range rifle actions.|
|Replicas of the Frank Wesson "Midrange & Sporting" actions.|
|Things not easily categorized...|
|Take a quick look at the shop.|