To God be the Glory!
Steve Earle Products, Inc.
24 Palmer Rd.
Plympton, MA 02367
Going out on a limb...
There has been quite a bit of interest in the "Rook" Fraser action,
so I am going to announce my intentions to have it available late 2017.
Coming soon (July 2017) - Lyman STS scope caps
Picatinny-to-Unertl adapters (other scope mounts) and Checkering Tools & Tips (assorted things)
Some notes on business practices...
- If leaving a phone message, please state your name and number first. Due to the volume of calls, the answering machine has a one-minute recording limit.
- The time wasted answering computer-generated calls means that I generally ignore calls without a real name showing on the caller ID.
- Because noisy equipment may be operating or if I am out of the shop, the phone may not get answered at times, during the day.
- I usually return calls in the late afternoon or evenings (EST) or on weekends. But unless you leave me a message, I will not be able to contact you!
- Occasionally I will be out of a normally-stocked item - please be patient while I make more.
- Special-order items (made to customer's specifications) are not returnable. Stock items are returnable if undamaged and in as-new condition.
- I do not necessarily get to ship products, or even answer emails or phone calls, every day. If your merchandise has not arrived after 7-10 days, please contact me and I will investigate. I am blessed to be able to do work that I love, and deal with wonderful people all over the country, but as the only person here doing everything (and not being perfect), it can sometimes get challenging!
- For email correspondence - when replying, please include the previous communications. Otherwise I may not be able to correlate who with what.
- Emails with an invalid subject line (blank, "Hi", or similar) will be deleted without reading them. Too many problems.
- Regarding international mailing (November 2016). The mailing rules vary from one country to another. Some items which may be acceptable to one destination, will not be accepted for mailing to another place. Please note that I will NOT mismark, misrepresent or undervalue what I am shipping. Canada, Sweden and Australia appear to be acceptable destinations for sights and components. Currently the USPS will NOT accept any "parts or components of arms" for mailing to Austria, Germany or the U.K.
A thought for the moment...
The physical facts, and what people perceive as reality, can be strangely disconnected.
I once had a gentleman insist that a certain process would never work,
while it was in active operation as he stood watching it.
Well I guess even a drowning horse may claim that he is not getting wet.
Check out our extensive selection of scope blocks. Over 1500 blocks in stock!
See note regarding custom blocks please!
|Offset scope mounts, rails for your European target rifle, miscellaneous doodads and parts, etc.|
|Redfield 3200 scope rings, Olympic sight mounts, replacement screws, etc.|
|Replicas of the British Fraser rifle
New finished rifle pictures Feb. 2016!
|Replicas of the Frank Wesson #1 Long-Range rifle actions.|
|Replicas of the Frank Wesson "Midrange & Sporting" actions.|
|Things not easily categorized...|
|We have the ability to make all sorts of custom-machined parts.|
|Take a quick look at the shop.|