To God be the Glory!
Steve Earle Products, Inc.
24 Palmer Rd.
Plympton, MA 02367
Comcast claims my email is now fully working, but I remain skeptical.
I know for a fact that emails from customers have gone undelivered, even in the past week.
If you have not heard back from me via email, please resend. Sorry for the trouble!
Leatherwood Scope owners - '03 Springfield
Have you mounted a Leatherwood rear scope block on your '03 Springfield?
I now have replacement color-cased blocks to use the hole spacing which has been drilled into your receiver. Also available in a black finish.
Palm Rests and Checkering Tools & Tips - see on the "Assorted Things" page
Some notes on business practices...
- If leaving a phone message, please state your name and number first. Due to the volume of calls, the answering machine has a one-minute recording limit.
- Due to noisy equipment operating or the possibility that I may be out of the shop, the phone may not get answered at times, during the day.
- I usually return calls in the late afternoon or evenings (EST) or on weekends. Remember, unless you leave me a message, I will not be able to contact you!
- I try to keep most items in stock. Occasionally I will be out of something - please be patient while I re-stock that product.
- Special-order items (made to customer's specifications) are not returnable. Stock items are returnable if undamaged and in as-new condition.
- Note regarding PayPal - after a recent case where a customer opened a PayPal dispute less than 24 hours after their order, complaining that no tracking information had been provided, I need to state the following. I do not necessarily get to ship products, or even answer emails or phone calls, every day. If your merchandise has not arrived after 7-10 days, please contact me and I will investigate. I am blessed to be able to do work that I love, and deal with wonderful people all over the country, but as the only person here doing everything (and not being perfect), it can sometimes get challenging!
- For email correspondence - when replying, please include all of the previous communications. Otherwise I may not be able to correlate who with what.
- Regarding international mailing (November 2016). The mailing rules vary from one country to another. Some items which may be acceptable to one destination, will not be accepted for mailing to another place. Please note that I will NOT mismark, misrepresent or undervalue what I am shipping. Canada, Sweden and Australia appear to be acceptable destinations for sights and components. Currently the USPS will NOT accept any "parts or components of arms" for mailing to Austria, Germany or the U.K.
A thought for the moment...
This is the day the Lord has made - we will rejoice and be glad in it.
Browse our extensive selection of scope blocks. Over 1500 blocks in stock!
|Offset scope mounts, rails for your European target rifle, miscellaneous doodads and parts, etc.|
|Redfield 3200 scope rings, Olympic sight mounts, etc.|
|Replicas of the British Fraser rifle
New finished rifle pictures Feb. 2016!
|Replicas of the Frank Wesson #1 Long-Range rifle actions.|
|Replicas of the Frank Wesson "Midrange & Sporting" actions.|
|Things not easily categorized...|
|We have the ability to make all sorts of custom-machined parts.|
|Take a quick look at the shop.|